We recently started using a system that allows me to:
- Meet all my requirements for documentation while boating (drivers licence, PCOC, insurance) and keep them with me safely if I change watercraft or need to leave to boat somewhere.
- Keep my credit/debit card in case I need to make some purchases (gas, lunch or ice cream for the kids...)
- Have my phone along safely, which also means I have photo and video along for the ride.
- Keep all the above items dry and waterproof up to 5 meters.
- Wear my swim trunks all day ready to hit the water anytime because I don't need pockets anymore.
- Use the phone without removing it from the case and that includes using the camera. The results are pretty good for spontaneous shots. You also have the ability to use the camera underwater!