Correct Craft has joined the teaser game in launching a new Wakeboarding boat. Starting several years ago, with a clean slate, and input from the Nautique Team Riders, a new boat was developed with the wake as the number one priority. Here is the wish list from the riders that was incorporated into the design.
From the Nautique Team Blog: Behind The Boat
- Good take off wake (which is our ramp)
- A lot of water to support the rider’s aggressive approach
- Clean, without any whitewash
- Good transition
- Not too steep
- Not too mellow
- Solid lip (the crest of the wake)
- Good landing wake
- Long transition
- Good distance between the wakes
- Not too narrow
- Not too wide
- Each wake has the same characteristics consistently
- Boat doesn’t get pulled off center balance easily
- Dynamic Range
- Allows the rider to run different rope lengths and speeds while still maintaining a clean wake
- For the rider that wants a huge wake
- For kids and beginners who don’t want to be intimidated
In The Boat
- Doesn’t feel like a big boat when turning and handling
- Turns without too much bow rise
- Stable balance side to side
- Maintains speed
- Looking out window
- Comfortable driver’s seat
- Place for my phone/music
- A place for everything, and everything in its place
- Tons of storage
- Smooth ride
- In chop and on double-ups
- Rear facing seats for EVERYONE (except the driver)
- Good relaxing seats
◦ Quiet so we can chat and listen to music while boat is underway
Now let's let the teasing begin....
What would you want in a game changing Wakeboarding Boat? Comment below if you have anything to add...
We will keep this post up to date as we approach the big day!
Added Teaser #4!